This picture is from my new sport- touch rugby. It's actually from last year March when I joined the team. The game is very popular in South Africa and New Zealand. Its a fast pace game similar to Rugby but not quite as rough and with several different rules. I have really enjoyed being part of a team and it is one of the highlights of my week! We are training now for a tournament next month in Cebu.
Friday, October 12, 2007
This picture is from my new sport- touch rugby. It's actually from last year March when I joined the team. The game is very popular in South Africa and New Zealand. Its a fast pace game similar to Rugby but not quite as rough and with several different rules. I have really enjoyed being part of a team and it is one of the highlights of my week! We are training now for a tournament next month in Cebu.

1 Comments:
ames you're a rockstar!
Post a Comment
<< Home