Saturday, August 04, 2007

Well, it's officially been over a year now since i have written a post. So much has happened that i wouldn't know where to even begin! A year ago we were getting ready to move and now we are back in the Philippines beginning our second year of teaching. Crazy! I look forward to all that is ahead! One thing i am determined to do this year is to blog more often so i can keep in touch with everyone and share a little window into my life. I always enjoy taking a break from my work to browse all of my friend's blogs- so thanks for sharing pictures, deep thoughts, events and whatever else! I will write more soon!

2 Comments:

Blogger Erica said...

After a year of periodically checking your blog I cannot believe what I am seeing....a new post! Please keep the posts (and pictures) coming.

11:32 PM  
Blogger allison said...

i saw you left a post on erica's blog and i thought, could it be? is amy blogging again? you keep this up and i'll be checking your blog too!

9:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home