Its been a crazy week of grading and getting midterm reports finished. Hard to believe we are almost half way through the semester already! It was a relaxing, rainy weekend- Collin and I went to one of our favorite spots today just to get away from the craziness of school and the city. Its about 45 minutes away in the hills which means its a little cooler. I actually put on a long sleeve shirt! I always enjoy the drive through the pineapple groves and the chance to see the rugged beauty of the Philippines away from the city. We enjoyed the fresh air and sat in a coffee shop to do some reading and grading. Then we had lunch at a french crepe place. We then finished the afternoon with a delightful massage......one of the percs of living here- affordable massages. I have to limit myself to only enjoying them every once in a while! Soooooo now its time to get ready for the week again, but it was a wonderful weekend and time to STOP and catch up on rest.
Sunday, September 30, 2007
Rainy, relaxing weekends.......
Its been a crazy week of grading and getting midterm reports finished. Hard to believe we are almost half way through the semester already! It was a relaxing, rainy weekend- Collin and I went to one of our favorite spots today just to get away from the craziness of school and the city. Its about 45 minutes away in the hills which means its a little cooler. I actually put on a long sleeve shirt! I always enjoy the drive through the pineapple groves and the chance to see the rugged beauty of the Philippines away from the city. We enjoyed the fresh air and sat in a coffee shop to do some reading and grading. Then we had lunch at a french crepe place. We then finished the afternoon with a delightful massage......one of the percs of living here- affordable massages. I have to limit myself to only enjoying them every once in a while! Soooooo now its time to get ready for the week again, but it was a wonderful weekend and time to STOP and catch up on rest.
Its been a crazy week of grading and getting midterm reports finished. Hard to believe we are almost half way through the semester already! It was a relaxing, rainy weekend- Collin and I went to one of our favorite spots today just to get away from the craziness of school and the city. Its about 45 minutes away in the hills which means its a little cooler. I actually put on a long sleeve shirt! I always enjoy the drive through the pineapple groves and the chance to see the rugged beauty of the Philippines away from the city. We enjoyed the fresh air and sat in a coffee shop to do some reading and grading. Then we had lunch at a french crepe place. We then finished the afternoon with a delightful massage......one of the percs of living here- affordable massages. I have to limit myself to only enjoying them every once in a while! Soooooo now its time to get ready for the week again, but it was a wonderful weekend and time to STOP and catch up on rest.

1 Comments:
A massage-that sounds heavenly!
Post a Comment
<< Home