Wednesday, June 09, 2010

Where does the time go??

Its officially been two years since I posted my last entry here. WOW- so much has happened since then and I have decided to try to keep this a bit more up-to-date hopefully to archive my thoughts and experiences through the years better. Summer is here and every day I am thankful for the blessing of TIME. Time to do things that i never can during the year- time to see people, be outside, read and do projects! I've created my goals and to do list and spent a few days simply catching my breath and refocusing a bit. I am grateful for a 2nd wonderful year at school and the amazing opportunities and experiences throughout the year.
HIghlights? Sound of Music Musical- a talented cast and the best show yet!
My D-group- wonderful girls that I have come to love and appreciate so much
Backpacking Trip with 16 girls for Practicum 3 weeks ago

1 Comments:

Blogger Erica said...

I am so happy to see a new post from your blog! Way to go, Amy.

11:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home