Sunday, March 02, 2008
About Me
- Name: Amy Sutherland
- Location: United States
I just turned 30 and am soon to discover the world of the 30's! I was born and raised in beautiful Colorado, home of the gorgeous Rocky Mountains! After living overseas for two years, I have been back in Colorado for 3 years now. As a teacher, I love spending my time with kids of all ages and seeing them grow and learn and enjoy sharing life and experiences with them. I am blessed to share my life with a wonderful husband of 7 years, who truly is God's gift to me. As a follower of Christ, I am learning each day what it means to live my life to glorify God as I seek to love Him and others around me. I love sports, the outdoors and playing music. I also love to read, learn, and to think deeply. I seek to enjoy life to its fullest and the longer I live I come to value what is truly important and I strive to prioritize my life and give my all in whatever I do, and care less about what others think. I value relationships and treasure my family and friends as God's greatest gift to us on earth.
Previous Posts
- Getting ready to go out and swim with the whale s...
- The most peaceful time of day- sunset over the oc...
- Not to make much of me, but to Make Much of You......
- WHO AM I?Am I defined by a title, a job, a place, ...
- Erica and I had a great visit over break! And I...
- My sister Annie and me, enjoying the winter snow!...
- More Pictures of my cute little nephew Brock. We ...
- This is a picture of my adorable nephew, Brock. ...
- I'll be home for Christmas.......It has been wonde...
- Christmas time is here.......I love this time of y...


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home